We will send your Holiday Cards to clients for you – the snail-mail way!
Our holiday card mailing service puts the PERSON back in personalized service.
Our cards are not “computer-generated” or processed online. We hand-sign every card for you, with your permission of course, so that you get all the credit. We provide this service so you don’t have to worry about getting those client holiday cards in the mail on time.
Do you feel the “holiday pressure” when cards start arriving in early December?
With just 3 simple steps you can purchase your holiday cards and send us your list – and then you can move on other things. Your cards will arrive on time – and you will get one of your own so you know when they arrive. We bet your recipient will think you sent them yourself!
Remember – this is not a Sales opportunity, this is an Appreciation opportunity.
- Choose a holiday greeting card design – we have 30 designs from traditional to quirky
- Choose a verse from our selections – if you want to change it up a bit, just let us know!
- Send us your MAILING list in a spreadsheet – we only need snail-mail contact information, no phone numbers or email addresses please.
Because we hand-sign every card for every client, we need to start now so it is important for you to get your order in before November 7.
Contact us with your order and we will send you a pdf proof to review for approval. After that, your job is done!
We really want your clients to think you sent their holiday card!
For right around $2 per client, you can have us send your client holiday greeting cards. This is about the best investment you can make to build good will with the people who are part of your continued business success. A sincere greeting without a sales pitch will be positively received.
Holiday Verse Selections:
1.With warmest appreciation, we (I) extend our (my) best wishes for a joyous holiday season and a prosperous New Year. Happy Holidays!
2. We are so thankful for your support, your friendship, and most of all . . .YOU! Merry Christmas!
3. May the Holiday Season fill your home with joy, your heart with love, and your life with laughter. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
4. Our (my) sincere thanks for your valued business and best wishes for a Happy Holiday Season.
5. Because the good will of those we (I) serve is the foundation of our (my) success, it’s a real pleasure at this holiday time to say “THANK YOU” as we (I) wish you happiness and joy in the coming year. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
6. Wishing you the happiness of good friends, the joy of a happy family, and the wonder of the Holiday Season. Happy Holidays!
7. Our (My) sincere appreciation for your confidence and loyalty. We are (I am) deeply thankful and extend to you . . . Best Wishes for a Happy and Healthy Holiday Season. Merry Christmas!
8. Many thanks for your valued business. It has been a pleasure and privilege serving you this year. Best wishes for a Happy Holiday Season.
9. Now more than ever, our (my) thoughts turn gratefully to those who have made our (my) success possible. In this spirit we (I) say simply but sincerely, “Thank You” and best wishes for the holiday season. Merry Christmas!
10. In warm appreciation of our association during the past year, we (I) extend our very best wishes for a joyous Holiday season. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
11. It’s a pleasure to wish you a Merry Christmas and to thank you for the trust and confidence you have shown this past year. We (I) extend to you and yours a joyous holiday of many blessings. Happy Holidays!
12. The holiday season offers the opportunity to reflect on the grace, compassion and charity each of us has received. Happy Holidays!
13. Wishing you an abundance of peace and plenty this Holiday Season and throughout the coming year. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
14. It has been our (my) pleasure to serve you this past year. Today more than ever, we are (I am) thankful for your business and friendship. Wishing you and your family a joyous holiday season filled with many blessings. Merry Christmas!
15. Good business is the result of warm and successful relationships. I (we) value yours! Wishing your and yours Happy Holidays!
16. There is no time more fitting to say “Thank You” and to wish you a happy holiday season and a New Year of good health, happiness and prosperity. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
17. Best wishes for a wonderful holiday season and a New Year filled with peace and happiness. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
18. With appreciation for your valued business and look forward to serving you again in the coming year. Merry Christmas!